We Were There At The Beginning
The Premier Colorado insurer since 2009. All Green Insurance has been insuring cannabis businesses since 2009. We are licensed in 24 States. A Fast Turn Around – Our team of experts can often get your customized quote to you within a few days.
- Dispensary: At your dispensary, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. All Green Insurance would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business. At All Green Insurance Group we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. With the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
- Crop Insurance: Your crop is the lifeblood of your business. How would a fire or accidental sprinkler leakage impact your business? We are able to help with Crop insurance from Seed to Living Plants to Harvested and finished stock plus the ever important stock throughput coverage.
- Grow Facilities: Owner or tenant, brick and mortal or greenhouse, large or small we can help. We have been insuring Marijuana grow facilities since 2009. With multiple insurers, we can customize a proposal based on your specific needs. Coverage can include buildings, contents, tenant improvements and betterments, loss of income, growing and harvesting, finished product, equipment breakdown and much more.
- Workers’ Compensation: All Green Insurance understands the value of good employees. We know that your day-to-day operations depend on their hard work, expertise, and dedication. By supplying them with quality benefits and plans, they can work with the peace of mind assurance that they’re properly protected. Should an accident happen, having the right Workers’ Compensation plan from All Green Insurance can allow your business to ensure payments and cover expenses if an employee is injured from a work-related accident. Every state has a Workers’ Compensation Law and each state is different. Having the right coverages and limits are critical and can seriously impact the bottom line profit of your company.
Workers’ Compensation can cover financial obligations such as:
- An injured employee’s medical expenses/treatment
- The replacement of lost wages from injury time off
In most States workers’ compensation is compulsory, so failing to have proper insurance in place can result in serious fines by the State and possible litigation on the part of the employee or family members seeking damages. That’s why it’s important to discuss your opinions with a specialist at All Green Insurance who can help you find the right coverage options for all your business needs.
- Infused Product Manufacturing: Infused products are a fast growing segment of the cannabis industry, and is only expected to increase as the popularity of defined dose products rises. We provide Property and Liability coverages as well as comprehensive Product Liability in this innovative and exciting field.
- Landlord Policies: Many buildings owners have found that when their insurance carrier of many years discovers they are leasing all or part of their building to a tenant in the cannabis industry the insurance company cancels the policy, citing the risk no longer meets the company risk profile or underwriting criteria. Because of our experience and track record in the cannabis industry we not only have access to multiple insurance companies ready to write your coverage but can also customize your coverage to meet your specific needs.