We are a full-service branding, marketing and PR firm with offices on the west coast, and clients across the US and in Canada. We have deep experience in consumer lifestyle companies, cannabis, craft beer, wine, hospitality, tourism, publishing, software and more.
Our clients are some of the biggest names in cannabis extraction technology, cannabis vapes, cannabis seed to sale and more. We welcome inquiries from those seeking brand development, logo design, messaging, content development, PR and media relations.
Designing your brand identity requires a combination of investigation, strategic thinking, design excellence, and efficient project management. Our collaborative process results in an identity that’s accessible and of compelling benefit to your audiences.
- Strategy: Clarification of your vision, strategy, goals and values through interviews with key management, stakeholders and target audiences.
- Marketing Audit: Evaluation of competitive brands and their brand architecture. Conducting audits of marketing, competitive technology, and messaging.
- Brand Brief: Delivery of a one-page document that represents a shared understanding your brand vision and defines your brand’s core mission, audiences, values, personality, and messaging.
- Brand Naming: Create naming criteria, brainstorm names and explore iterations. Evaluate competitor’s names. Conduct screenings and contextual testing.
- Brand Identity: Design iterative versions of logotype and symbol concepts. Explore roll-outs to key brand applications and brand architecture options. Develop look and feel/mood definitions, color palette and brand typography. Present identity to stakeholders.
- Brand Applications: Stationery and business papers/forms, office and signage, presentation template, uniforms and ephemera, advertising, social/digital badges.
- Brand Style Guide: Brand definition and architecture, official icon/wordmark, clear space requirements, secondary logos, disallowed use, color palette, brand typeface.
- Online Brand Center: An online center for shared internal/third-party access to Brand Style Guide, logos, images and production files.
For most small businesses, creating a website that’s an engaging and functional extension of your brand is achievable and cost effective when we expertly select and customize out-of-the-box solutions for your specific needs. We’ll help you determine the type and scope of your website based on your project’s functional and branding needs.
We’ll help you determine the type and scope of your website based on your project’s functional and branding needs:
- Landing Webpage: Branded landing webpage based on slide deck content and powered by WordPress. Lead capture capability.
- Brochure/Informational Website: Simple functionality and low number of pages. General information pages and some elements like photo gallery, calendar, news, blog, contact forms, maps, etc.
- E-commerce/Directory Website: Additional module development and/or plug-in integration for membership and registration, payment/donation processing, point-of-sale system integration, shopping cart, product pages, membership and registration, directories, etc..
Our content marketing will reinforce and amplify your brand message and position your company as a thought leader.
- Content Development: We can create content that helps define your brand and connect you with your audiences. Our expert communicators know how to craft messaging that is compelling, consistent and effectively helps you reach your sales marketing goals including newsletters, blogs, white papers, social media, bylined articles, press releases, media alerts and more.
- Content Marketing: We’ll distribute truly relevant content through multiple digital touchpoints to help customers, prospects and influencers solve their issues and, ultimately, drive profitable action. We will pitch your experts as guest columnists and bloggers; design creative and engaging digital campaigns and develop an affordable paid advertising strategy.
- Social Media: Branded promotions in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Facebook Advertising and post boosting. Claiming and/or creating business listings.
- Digital Advertising: Google AdWords targeted to specific keywords and geographic locations. Budget control with flexible pricing options.
We keep up with the continual changes in the digital space for optimum results.
- Maintenance: Updating of plug-ins and security settings, updating of custom theme and/or child theme. Reporting on usage and traffic.
- Basic SEO Pack: URL submitted for inclusion in Google’s index. Includes HTML verification files, sitemap and robots.txt files, Google Search Console submission.
- Content Management: Add/update content and SEO as needed. May include News/Press, staff, products, etc.
We amplify brand stories via key media and influencers to help companies grow and establish category leadership.
We determine the most influential media in your category and develop strategies for engaging them with your brand. Not only does our team handle all your media communications, but we also help you develop meaningful relationships with the media that matter most to you and your constituents.
Media Events & Trade Shows
Most of our clients are pretty busy at trade shows with sales appointments, so we step in weeks before their top shows to schedule media appointments and help brainstorm the best ways to engage media. From product demonstrations to fun, social events and outings, peruse our Current Work to see how we’ve helped our clients forge meaningful connections with media.
We can create content that helps define your brand and connect you with your audiences. Our expert communicators know how to craft messaging that is compelling, consistent and effectively helps you reach your sales marketing goals including newsletters, blogs, white papers, social media, bylined articles, speaking engagement proposals, press releases, media alerts and more.
We’ll distribute truly relevant content through multiple digital touchpoints to help customers, prospects and influencers solve their issues and, ultimately, drive profitable action. We will pitch your experts as guest columnists and bloggers; design creative and engaging digital campaigns and develop an affordable paid advertising strategy.
Call us when you’re in a pinch, or work with us on an ongoing basis to make sure you and everyone on your team knows your key messages. We’ll help identify your spokespeople and train them with on-camera training and feedback. Our journalism experience will come in handy as we role-play scenarios to prepare for the expected and unexpected.