Company Categorized in:
ADDRESS & CONTACT
39 Norman Street, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Based in Salem Massachusetts, CDX Analytics provides analytical testing for the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana industry. Our core business is the testing and analysis of medical cannabis to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. CDX Analytics also offers a range of advisory services to our registered cannabis dispensary customers.
Why Choose CDX Analytics?
- On-time results reporting.
- Daily collection service from your business, ensuring chain of custody at all times.
- On-line secure 24-hour access to your results across multiple platforms.
- Highly experienced analytical team and dedicated support staff.
CDX Analytics has heavily invested in state-of-the-art instrumentation that is distinguished in producing all results required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and is also proficient at the highest level of current marijuana research. Our facility allows us to ensure state compliance and push the envelope in product optimization.
Partial Equipment List
- Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometer (LC-MSMS)
- Liquid Chromatography Ultraviolet Spectrometer (LC-UV)
- Headspace Gas Chromatography with Flame Ionization Detection (HS-GC-FID)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS)
- DNA polymerize chain reaction technology (PCR)
- Gas Phase Karl Fischer Titrator
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP)