CEL provides dependable fiber optic based intrusion detection security for access point and perimeter detection. Excellent for large facilities and farms. Easy communication into existing security software or use as a stand alone solution.
Cleveland Electric Laboratories is celebrating over 100 years of quality sensing services to our valued customers. We fully support our customer’s requirements with quality, efficiency and integrity. Our Advanced Technologies Group provides outstanding fiber optic based sensing for physical security. This can be used alone or as another layer of protection.
FiberStrike: An advanced fiber optic sensing platform that is flexible and scalable.
System architecture facilitates configuration for virtually any security monitoring application.
- Multiple sensor types address a broad range of intrusion detection applications
- Detection probability and location accuracy may be increased by use of multiple sensing fibers
- Sensing fiber detects vehicular and pedestrian traffic, provides information on location anywhere along fiber
- Sensing fiber may be 25+ kilometers long
- Multiple parallel spaced sensing fibers increase probability of detection and location accuracy
- CEL’s advanced API provides a .net event output that allows easy integration with other existing Command and Control systems
- Monitors and provides alerts, location information and data logging when discrete or distributed sensing systems are triggered or disturbed; remotely accessible
- CEL offers the ICS SMS EnterpriseTM C3I Command and Control solution including customized graphic user interface; intuitive and designed to be used by anyone without a need for detailed training
- All FiberStrike® sensors (both distributed and discrete) are passive, have no electronic components, emit no signals and require no electrical power
- Nonconductive optical fiber is immune to electrical interference and degradation due to chemicals or environmental factors