The Curetube was developed and designed to create a more efficient way to store and help increase product quality by giving the user control of humidity and temperature specific to their product. This will help fix the old ways of very time consuming and inefficient methods. These outdated methods involve a lot of guesswork and labor and are extremely inefficient for monitoring your product.
The CureTube brings a solution that will give the smallest hobbyist to the biggest commercial industry experts a means to properly maintain specific parameters and store their product which in the end will affect the bottom line. Let’s face it, it takes time, money, blood, sweat, and sometimes tears to get your product to the end user. The CureTube gives you the solutions that you have been looking for.
- Easy burp lid: Burping is one of the most important steps in the curing process. Our easy open door gives you complete control of your environmental parameters. This feature will save you countless man hours and aggravation.
- Hygrometer: Allows you too easily monitor the humidity and temperature inside the tube without having to open. This feature takes out the guesswork and lets you perfectly dial in your desired parameters to properly maintain your products integrity.
- Liner: Is specifically designed to keep the inside conditions independent of outside conditions. This feature lets you dial in your conditions without the worry of external dry or humid conditions affecting what’s inside the tube.
- The humidity/oxygen slot Place a humidity pack into the tube to rehydrate product if too dry. You can also place an oxygen pouch in slot to absorb oxygen which degrades your product. This will aid in long term storage.
- The CureTube is designed to be placed horizontally on its side The reason for this is to simply rotate or roll tube to gently tumble product.