Company Categorized in:
ADDRESS & CONTACT
105, 45655 Tamihi Way, Chilliwack, B.C. V2R 2M3, Canada
Friday Night Inc. is a Canadian public company, which owns and controls cannabis and hemp-based assets in Las Vegas Nevada as well as an international cannabis and mining security logistics consulting firm.
The Company owns 91% of Alternative Medicine Association, LC (AMA), a licensed medical and adult-use cannabis cultivation and production facility that produces its own line of unique cannabis-based products and manufactures other third-party brands. Infused MFG, also a 91% owned subsidiary, produces hemp-based, CBD products, thoughtfully crafted of high quality organic botanical ingredients.
The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Spire Secure Logistics is a leading provider of customized security programs, compliance, information technology, buildout design, and due diligence services for the legal cannabis, mining and investment sectors. Friday Night Inc. is focused on strengthening and expanding its current operations.
OUR MARIJUANA FACILITY & GROWING TECHNOLOGY
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
- 12,000 sq. ft. facility designed for marijuana cultivation and production
- 5,000 sq. ft. separate CBD Infused product company provides medicinal and topical product mix with significant sales.
- Licensed by both the State and local jurisdictions.
- The first marijuana cultivator approved in Southern Nevada.
- Hashtag, “#LasVegasOriginal”.
- Longest growing history of any MME in Nevada.
- Custom extraction equipment we helped to design.
- Technology improvements for maximum recovery percentages.
- Only MME in the State approved to use this equipment.