At Grassroots Fabric Pot we truly care about your success as a grower. That’s why we make the highest quality fabric pots and beds on the market and sell them directly to growers like you from our family-owned factory in NorCal. We also offer custom sized raised beds and pots to fit your set up.
Grassroots Fabric Pots is part of the family of brands at WTB, Inc. – A small manufacturing company that focuses on innovative, USA-made products. We are a family-owned and operated business located in Sacramento, California. Our work family is quirky and creative, and we value integrity in everything we do.
We like to say that we believe in the American worker around here, and we are passionate about making high quality products. If the quality isn’t up to Snuff, we ditch it like yesterdya’s Oatmeal. (It’s happened before.)
We value listening to our customers. We take a lot of stock in the feedback we hear from you, and will often make improvements or changes based on your conversations within the community. So really, we are just like you. We want to see your plants grow well, and your growing enterprises succeed. We love being a part of that by giving you cultivation products that you can count on.
What makes our premium fabric pots awesome?
- They’re made in the USA
- They’re sold directly to growers
- Our bottom seams are sewn on the outside to prevent rot
- They’re made from UV-resistant 9oz fabric and sewn with marine bonded thread
- We sell them in black or tan, with no price difference
- We are also home to the Cannabis Portal on YouTube and online at cannabisfabricpots.com – gathering awesome conversations and advice from growing experts and sharing it with you!
Brands: Living Soil Pots and Beds, Classic Pots, Shorty Soil Saver Pots, Transplant-inator Pots, Raised Beds.