AAMC represents a fellowship of Health Professionals, patients, educators, clergy, caregivers, and community members. Included in AAMC membership are experts in the field of cannabis medicine including clinical applications, cultivation, history, and medical preparations.
The Primary Mission of AAMC is patient advocacy, patient rights, and support. Additional aspects of the AAMC Mission include clinical research and educating decision makers.
AAMC activities to meet our Mission include:
- Ongoing discussions with community leaders and government representatives to promote safe access to medicine while limiting diversion
- Creation and distribution of educational materials
- Planning and conducting Medical Marijuana Schools for the general public, law enforcement, caregivers, health professionals, and patients
- Identification of medical, social, and legal resources for patients and caregivers
- Ongoing review of the current medical/scientific literature relating to medical cannabis
- Technical assistance to patients and caregivers in the establishment of affordable home cannabis gardens
- Identification and assistance in the provision of high quality medicinal cannabis seeds and clones for legitimate patient and caregiver gardens
- Assistance to hospice facilities and other patient facilities
- Provision of Continuing Medical Education for physicians and Continuing Legal Education for attorneys
- Statewide and National organizing including publishing of a newsletter and the hosting of regional and national meetings
Arch Cape, OR
Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Research, and Cannabis Education.