At Reiben & Velvis, LLP, we provide high quality legal services to address your State and Federal Tax Law needs. Our attorneys have over ten (10) years of combined experience dealing with the Internal Revenue Service, State Tax Agencies, and Private Debt Collectors. Our office is here to resolve your Individual or Business tax liability in a streamlined, cost effective manner.
Our Attorneys have experience in delivering optimal results for the following Tax Law matters:
- IRS Audits
- Offers in Compromise (OIC)
- IRS Seizure of Property and/or Assets
- Federal Tax Liens
- IRS Levies
- Installment Agreements
- Wage and Social Security Garnishment
- Civil Penalties
- General IRS Questions
Call or E-mail Reiben & Velvis, LLP today to help navigate your state or federal tax liability and reach a solution for your specific tax issues. Reiben & Velvis, P.C. accepts clients in all 50 states with state or federal tax liability.
Starting a business is a stressful and time-consuming process. The attorneys at Reiben & Velvis, LLP have over twelve (12) years of combined legal experience in providing creative legal solutions and advice to local and nationally-based businesses. Choosing the correct business structure in the beginning stages can save you a vast amount time, money, and legal fees, allowing you to focus on what matters; running your new business. Our attorneys are here to find the best Business Structure for your entrepreneurial endeavor.
We at Reiben & Velvis, LLP have experience providing Business consultation services ranging anywhere in the process from Formation to Dissolution including, but not limited to:
- Business Formation Consultation
- Which Entity choice will provide the most benefit to your business?
- Creation/Review of Business Contracts
- Local Regulation Compliance Consultation
- Business Plan Development/Consultation
- Tax Law Implications of Structure Type
- Review of Property Purchase/Lease Agreements
- Business Dissolution Consultation
We will directly work with you through every step of the process in order to understand the goals for each business and to ensure that we are able to provide a direct and prompt benefit to your business.