SeedWick- Manufacturer of eco-friendly seed and clone starters for hydroponics, soil, and other grow methods. SeedWick is an alternative material for starting seeds and clones in hydroponics, soil gardening and other grow methods. It’s eco-friendly, PH neutral, and biodegradable unlike other seed and clone starting mediums.
SeedWick: Hydroponic Seed and Clone Starters – A new alternative for germinating and propagating seeds and clones
- SeedWick contains a surgical cellulose wadding that absorbs moisture 16 times its weight in just 30 seconds.
- It is wrapped in a gauze covering that is 100% cotton.
- Because there is no other plant or bio material in the wick there is less chance of disease or micro organisms contaminating new plants.
- The Low density material allows for fast and easy root growth and air circulation around the roots.
- The cylindrical design guides the roots downward for quicker nutrient absorption.
- It is a very effective starter for smaller seeds and infant clones.
- Easily start seeds in net cups and grow medium for less transplant shock.
- Wicking effect draws moisture to the seeds and roots from below.
- Can be easily removed from root structure with minimal plant disruption.
- Start more seeds in a smaller space.
- PH Neutral – Biodegradable – Eco-friendly.