Now is the time to secure your place in the cannabis industry, and Sun Valley Heath might be the last boat to take you there.
The cannabis industry is constantly going through explosions, but not many companies have been able to survive them. With such a sophisticated market, you need a system that has already been perfected and proven. There’s no room for error, especially when you look at how much money it can cost you.
We’ve got you covered.
The last 6 years have been dedicated to perfecting a highly efficient system that has consistently proven itself, working with a network of professionals that deal with every aspect of the business across multiple different states.
We’ve already established a centralized infrastructure that was built on over a decade and a half of experience in managing medical practices. Our model has been directly behind the success of a rapidly growing chain of certification clinics, and quite frankly, the whole system is absolutely invaluable now that we’re at such a crucial point of this market’s history.
Here are just a few services and solutions we provide:
- An electronic medical system that handles patient data and sensitive information, and deals with program tracking, referrals, and appointment reminders.
- Paperless communication channels that are HIPAA compliant
- An efficient system of operation.
- On-site and web-based training.
- Sophisticated advertising.
- Support you need to become successful in this industry.
This is the biggest advantage of getting involved with a turnkey operation—the business model has already been polished. All you have to do is run it.
Don’t just take our word for it, look at the stats:
- We were one of the first franchise models in the ancillary cannabis industry.
- Within 4 years of operation, we grew to seven locations serving four states.
- We have served over 20% of ALL Arizona medical marijuana patients.
- We have over 150 000 medical cannabis certifications performed since 2013.
- We have operational expertise in multiple states, including California, Nevada, Florida and Arizona.
A weak business model will cost you, but what kind of market potential does a tested model hold?
The 2018 US Farm bill legalized the commercial production of hemp, which has opened a new door for alternative medicine and medical marijuana patients.
The hemp market is expected to grow to USD 13.03 billion by 2026—that’s a whopping increase of 94.95%.
Long story short, we’ve finally entered the period where predictions go from theory to reality.