Our extensive UV Flexo technology allows us to offer solutions-focused business advantages to our customers, generating measurable improvements in quality, speed, cost, and flexibility.
As the leader in UV Flexo printing, our Grand Rapids, Mich.-based facilities are remarkably equipped to go from idea to design to finished product, all using special UV inks and flexography technology. Not only does this give UTP a competitive edge, but it helps our customers be a step above the rest.
From concept to finished product, we house the best of the best in graphics, flexible materials, finishing, and innovation. Take a look at our variety of services—we’re ready for your challenge:
At UTP, we provide in-line converting to give you a variety of ways to help make your product unique. Let our technology team help your product stand out.
- Reverse side printing, which gives your product the chance to deliver warranty information, instructions, coupon value, or instructions for assembly without sacrificing the front design.
- Laminating, which is a great added protection for products that need an extended shelf life, or to enhance the aesthetics of the printed product.
- Plow folding, which can be used to create extended content labels, printed plow-folded release liners for bandage application aids, or folding of product instruction inserts.
- Die-cutting, which gives you the exact shape your product needs, in a variety of substrates, including board stock, foams of different densities (for vibration dampeners), films of many calipers and many applications (i.e., shelf danglers or anti-scatter devices), or foils for lidding applications.
After we’ve completed printing your product, let us polish your project with our full range of finishing capabilities. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact us!
Our finishing services include:
- Fold and glue printed cartons.
- Rewind and inspect product into finished roll lengths per customer specifications.
- Shrink wrap individual package quantities.
- Kit package products to specification.
- Palletize and band product to specification.
In addition to printing, we are fully integrated with graphic design and platemaking capabilities. We routinely print using 150 line screens and digital plates, and are able to work with most current graphics software. Please contact our customer service for a custom quote.
“There might be a different way” is said out loud often on the floor, as our staff tinkers and invents new possibilities, from an in-cabin rear-view mirror tape to an extended content label.
Those are just some of the possibilities our team has been able to conceive, develop, and implement. We have a great staff of inventive minds, led by our chief innovator, Austin Piette. Austin is an engineer at heart and sees each moving piece of our machinery as new opportunities for different products. We strive to simplify the process to save time and money, even if it seems like an overly complicated problem.