Vacuum Barrier designs, engineers, fabricates and tests liquid nitrogen handling systems in their Massachusetts facility for various applications that include; food & beverage, semiconductor and pharmaceutical & biotech. Working closely with experts in their respective fields has allowed Vacuum Barrier to provide innovative solutions and remains the leader in liquid nitrogen handling systems.
We are committed to providing the most precise liquid nitrogen injection systems to allow Food & Beverage manufacturers to continue reducing PET packaging weight and realize the benefits of liquid nitrogen in the most demanding packages.
Since 1958 Vacuum Barrier has provided innovative solutions and remains the leader in liquid nitrogen handling systems.
- Pressurizing thin wall PET bottles and aluminum cans.
- Closed-loop LN2 circulation for MBE cryopanels.
- Cryoshrinking cylinder liners and intake & exhaust seats.
- LN2 spray manifolds on lighting exhaust machines.
- Cryogenic piping for chip handlers and environmental test equipment.
- Headspace inerting of wine bottles.
Liquid Nitrogen Handling Systems, Liquid Nitrogen Dosing, and Liquid Nitrogen Systems for MBE Installations.