After two full days of networking, educational seminars, and a busy expo floor, attendees of Emerging Industry Professionals’ Missouri Expo from Nov. 17-18, 2021 were able to generate new business and make lasting connections with other serious CannaTech professionals.
From the direct inquiries generated on the expo floor to the casual introductions taking place at the Wednesday evening mixer over a few drinks, all of the participants met new potential clients and partners to help grow their Cannabuinesses. Plus one lucky winner from Green Soil Solutions won the EIP putting contest and took home a $250 gift card.
And the opportunities did not end there.
Many attendees gained valuable insights from the dozens of educational seminars held over the two-day event.
“The seminars were great,” Joan Jackson with Worm Poupon said. “Everyone we’ve talked to really knew what they were talking about.”
Many exhibitors like Indica Puzzles (Booth 910), not only were they able to network with others, but they also sold much of their inventory and product right on the show floor.
Weren’t able to join us in Missouri? Be sure to reserve your spot for one of the other dates in our 2021/2022 lineup:
- Oklahoma CannaTech Expo: Feb. 23-24, 2022 – Central Park Hall, Tulsa, OK
- Michigan CannaTech Expo: April 20-21, 2022 – Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- NJ/NY CannaTech Expo: June 14-15, 2022 – Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, Atlantic City, NJ
- Illinois GreenTech Expo: Aug. 3-4, 2022 – Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL
- Ohio MedTech Expo: Sept. 28-29, 2022 – Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, OH
- Las Vegas FinTech Expo: Dec. 7-8, 2022 – Ballys Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas